Thank you for your interest in Qualification of Welding Procedures, Welders and Welding Operators, and our bonus offer.
We are offering this bonus to help you get the most out of your purchase. But we are also being a little selfish – by doing this we learn more about how this guide is being used and will allow us to add useful information in the future.
This offer is only good for the next three days and will expire at midnight (US Eastern Time) on Saturday October 28, 2017. We are only keeping this bonus offer for 3 days since we are trying to keep the initial consulting group small in order to provide answers in a timely manner.
What do you get with your free month of consulting?
With this offer we’ll help you with:
- Questions regarding this guide and its application
- Questions regarding qualifications per AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code – Steel
- Questions regarding qualifications per other AWS codes (limited)
- Send us 2 of your Welding Procedure Specifications and we’ll evaluate it for compliance with the requirements of AWS D1.1 (Qualified by testing or prequalified)
- Questions about setting up tests for welding procedures and welder qualifications
- Question about inspection of test specimens
- A compilation of questions and answers from our users which we feel will add significant value to your guide. No company names, product information or any kind of confidential information will be shared.
How do we answer your questions?
We answer your questions in the same manner we have been replying to your emails when you send us specific questions. We base ALL of our answers on the code and not on opinion. If the answer is not provided by the code we will provide insight for you to make an informed decision.
When we can’t find the answer for you we rely on our professional contacts and other resources to do so. This includes manufacturers, welding consultants, CWIs, welding engineers, AWS contacts, as well as some of our readers.
How quick can you expect a response?
Our goal is to reply with an answer within 48 to 72 hours. If it will take more time than that due to the amount of research needed, we will let you know. Keep in mind that we are not geared to helping in emergency situations, so if you need an answer the same day we will do everything possible to help you, but we cannot guarantee a same-day response.
When can you start asking us questions?
You can start the minute you get your guide. If you signed up for a notification you will be receiving an email from us within 24 hours of your purchase with a few details. But feel free to reach out to us before then.
What happens at the end of the month of free consulting?
Nothing. Hopefully by the end of the month we have helped you with any questions about the qualification process. We are not offering paid online consulting at this time, but it is definitely a service we hope to offer in the future. If you are interested in this simply let us know and we’ll keep you in mind for when this becomes available.
Ready to take advantage of this offer? Order you copy of Qualification of Welding Procedures, Welders and Welding Operators by CLICKING HERE.
REMINDER: This guide is specific to AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code (Steel).